Enrollment ends 12.15. Don’t miss your opportunity to save!
GOA One Health Benefits: A smarter way for self-employed optometrists to manage their health care costs.
GOA One Health Benefits is designed for self-employed optometrists, and that has the potential to reduce health care costs – translating into budget certainty and greater peace of mind.
- A range of plans to meet your financial and family needs
- Major medical plans
- Go to your doctor - or a PPO doctor
- Ancillary coverages also available
- Enroll when it’s convenient for you
- Secure online enrollment platform
Take control of your healthcare costs.
Self-employed GOA members now have access to a lower-cost alternative to private and ACA exchange plans. When you establish a self-funded GOA One Health Benefits plan, you and your dependents can get great care and may save money.
Eligibility and Requirements
- Must be self-employed or a business owner with no W-2 employees.
- Must have a federal tax ID.
- Must be a member of the The Georgia Optometric Association
- Applicants required to answer a short major medical issues screening questionnaire.
Want more details? See our FAQs.